- 2 for 1 admission into Trentham Gardens. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer such as Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens. This offer applies to individual day tickets to Trentham Gardens only and cannot be used for Trentham Monkey Forest, Event, Family, Joint Tickets and during Bank Holidays. This offer is valid from 18 February 2017 to 24 March 2017.Request voucher
- Sat 18 Feb - Fri 24 Mar 2017
Home to the stunning Trentham Gardens with scenic lake and adventure playground and unique fairy trail; Trentham Monkey Forest; Aerial Extreme; and Trentham Shopping Village which houses 60 individual shops, cafes and restaurants and the massively impressive Trentham Garden Centre. There really is something for everyone to enjoy at the Trentham Estate. Trentham is open all year round (except Christmas Day). For individual venue opening dates and times visit the website.
Vary seasonally, please check www.trentham.co.uk for admission charges, thank you.
WE ACCEPT TESCO CLUBCARD REWARD VOUCHERS for day tickets or specified annual tickets to Trentham Gardens. Not valid for event tickets. Terms & Conditions apply.
CHECK OUT THE ENJOY CARD 10% OFFER FOR TRENTHAM GARDENS.
SJ 867406 52.96276 -2.19847
Sat Nav Post Code ST4 8JG.
Situated to the south of Stoke-on-Trent, there is easy access from both the M6 and the new A50 dual carriageway. The Trentham entrance is well signposted from the M6 and A50 and stands on the A34 Stoke to Stafford road.
10 approximately every 20 minutes from Stafford
21a approximately every 20 minutes from Hanley bus station and Stoke railway station.
: 3 miles from Stoke-on-Trent station
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Welcome Host
- Wheelchairs available
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Dogs accepted