- From Monday to Friday - buy two tickets for the price of one. Lowest price ticket is free. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer such as Tesco Days Out vouchers. This offer applies to individual day tickets to Trentham Gardens only and cannot be used for Trentham Monkey Forest, Special Events, Family or joint tickets or Bank Holidays. Offer valid until Friday 28 October 2016.Request voucher
- Tue 6 Sep - Fri 28 Oct 2016
Events at this Venue
Head to the Wilderness Wood to join in pumpkin carving and wilderness survival skills. Get active in the great outdoors and head over to the wilderness woodland - collect materials to make dens from, learn knife skills and put them to good use carving spooky pumpkins to take home with you. A great activity for all the family to enjoy this half term!
|Sat 29 - Sun 30 Oct 2016||11:00 to 15:00|
Cost included in garden admission price.
SJ 867406 52.96276 -2.19847
Sat Nav Post Code ST4 8JG.
Situated to the south of Stoke-on-Trent, there is easy access from both the M6 and the new A50 dual carriageway. The Trentham entrance is well signposted from the M6 and A50 and stands on the A34 Stoke to Stafford road.
10 approximately every 20 minutes from Stafford
21a approximately every 20 minutes from Hanley bus station and Stoke railway station.
: 3 miles from Stoke-on-Trent station
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Welcome Host
- Wheelchairs available
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome