- Buy two tickets for the price of one. Lowest price ticket is free. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer such as Tesco Days Out vouchers. This offer applies to individual day tickets to Trentham Gardens only and cannot be used for Trentham Monkey Forest, Event, Family or Joint tickets. Offer valid every day from 14 February 2015 – 29 March 2015.Request voucher
- Sat 14 Feb - Sun 29 Mar 2015
- Buy two tickets for the price of one on midweek admission to the gardens. Lowest price ticket is free. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer such as Tesco Days Out vouchers. This offer applies to individual day tickets to Trentham Gardens only and cannot be used for Trentham Monkey Forest, Event, Family or Joint tickets. Offer valid Monday to Friday from 30 March 2015 – 31 July 2015 and from 1 September 2015 - 1 November 2015. Offer not valid on bank holidays.Request voucher
- Mon 30 Mar - Fri 31 Jul 2015
- |Tue 1 Sep - Sun 1 Nov 2015
The Trentham Estate,
Stone Road, Trentham,
Also at this Venue
Trentham Gardens is located at The Trentham Estate, where you'll also find Trentham Monkey Forest, Aerial Extreme and a beautiful timber lodge Shopping Village with over 60 shops cafes and restaurants.
Peace and quiet, fun and action awaits you at Trentham Gardens. Enjoy the splendour of the Italian Garden, with its contemporary design by Tom Stuart-Smith, grand Italianate parterres, fountains, trellis walkway and David Austin Rose border. Meander the Floral Labyrinth and Rivers of Grass by pre-eminent Dutch designer Piet Oudolf – a distinctive fresh, floral prairie and vast naturalistic meadow. Be inspired by the show gardens including award-winning gardens from RHS Chelsea and RHS Tatton Flower Show.
Take a woodland walk round around the mile-long lake, and see if you can spot our enchanting fairies. Get active in the adventure playground, get lost in the hide and speak maze. In spring and summer you can steam along the lakeside astride the miniature train, set sail on the electric catamaran or get naked from the knees down and tantalise your toes on the UK’s first Barefoot walk.
Open all the time
Open every day except Christmas Day.
Trentham Gardens Day Tickets from 3 November – 29 March
Family (2 adults & up to 3 children): £24.15
Family (1 adult & up to 3 children): £17.00
Child (5-15yrs): £5.50
Child under 5yrs (max 3 per adult): Free
Senior Citizen: £5.80
Student (with valid student card): 5.80
Disabled Person: £4.20
Companion to Disabled Person: £4.20
WE ACCEPT TESCO CLUBCARD REWARD VOUCHERS for day tickets or specified annual tickets to Trentham Gardens. Not valid for event tickets. Terms & Conditions apply.
CHECK OUT THE ENJOY CARD 10% OFFER FOR TRENTHAM GARDENS.
DISCOUNTS FOR GROUPS OF 12+ GUESTS.
SJ 867406 52.96276 -2.19847
Sat Nav Post Code ST4 8JG.
Situated to the south of Stoke-on-Trent, there is easy access from both the M6 and the new A50 dual carriageway. The Trentham entrance is well signposted from the M6 and A50 and stands on the A34 Stoke to Stafford road.
101 every 20 minutes.
X1 every 60 minutes.
: 3 miles from Stoke-on-Trent station
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Welcome Host
- Wheelchairs available
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Dogs accepted