- From Monday to Friday - buy two tickets for the price of one. Lowest price ticket is free. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer such as Tesco Days Out vouchers. This offer applies to individual day tickets to Trentham Gardens only and cannot be used for Trentham Monkey Forest, Special Events, Family or joint tickets or Bank Holidays. Offer valid until Friday 28 October 2016.Request voucher
- Tue 6 Sep - Fri 28 Oct 2016
Home to the stunning Trentham Gardens with scenic lake and adventure playground and unique fairy trail; Trentham Monkey Forest; Aerial Extreme; and Trentham Shopping Village which houses 60 individual shops, cafes and restaurants and the massively impressive Trentham Garden Centre. There really is something for everyone to enjoy at the Trentham Estate. Trentham is open all year round (except Christmas Day). For individual venue opening dates and times visit the website.
Trentham Gardens Day Tickets from 25 March 2016:
Adult: £10.25, Child: (5-15) £8.75, Under 5's: (max 3 per adult) Free,
Senior Citizen: £8.75, Student: (with valid student card) £8.75, Family: (2&3) £35.50, (1&3) £26.00, Disabled Person: £5.25, Companion to Disabled Person: £5.25
WE ACCEPT TESCO CLUBCARD REWARD VOUCHERS for day tickets or specified annual tickets to Trentham Gardens. Not valid for event tickets. Terms & Conditions apply.
CHECK OUT THE ENJOY CARD 10% OFFER FOR TRENTHAM GARDENS.
DISCOUNTS FOR GROUPS OF 12+ GUESTS.
SJ 867406 52.96276 -2.19847
Sat Nav Post Code ST4 8JG.
Situated to the south of Stoke-on-Trent, there is easy access from both the M6 and the new A50 dual carriageway. The Trentham entrance is well signposted from the M6 and A50 and stands on the A34 Stoke to Stafford road.
10 approximately every 20 minutes from Stafford
21a approximately every 20 minutes from Hanley bus station and Stoke railway station.
: 3 miles from Stoke-on-Trent station
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Welcome Host
- Wheelchairs available
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Dogs accepted