- 2 for 1 admission into Trentham Gardens. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer such as Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens. This offer applies to individual day tickets to Trentham Gardens only and cannot be used for Trentham Monkey Forest, Event, Family, Joint Tickets and during Bank Holidays. This offer is valid from 18 February 2017 to 24 March 2017.Request voucher
- Sat 18 Feb - Fri 24 Mar 2017
Trentham Shopping Village is located at The Trentham Estate, where you'll also find Trentham Monkey Forest, Aerial Extreme and the award-winning Trentham Gardens.
Enjoy a unique shopping experience with an eclectic mix of over 60 smaller independent shops alongside some big brand names, all housed in a charming timber lodge village. Be inspired by the choice on offer. There's hobby-based produce: For food lovers there's a range of specialist food outlets, housewares, hampers, ceramics and cooking implements. For the fashion conscious there's ladies, mens and outdoor wear and accessories. Satisfy your hunger and quench your thirst whilst you're here in an array of restaurants and cafes.
So whether you're looking for design lead products for you, your home and garden, for gift inspiration or the perfect place for a tantalising treat for your taste buds, a sumptuous snack, lazy lunch, family feast or dinner date - The Trentham Shopping Village is the perfect place to start.
SJ 867406 52.96276 -2.19847
Sat Nav Post Code ST4 8JG.
Situated to the south of Stoke-on-Trent, there is easy access from both the M6 and the new A50 dual carriageway. The Trentham entrance is well signposted from the M6 and A50 and stands on the A34 Stoke to Stafford road.
10 approximately every 20 minutes from Stafford
21a approximately every 20 minutes from Hanley bus station and Stoke railway station.
: 3 miles from Stoke-on-Trent station
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Welcome Host
- Wheelchairs available
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
- Disabled access