- 2 for 1 admission into Trentham Gardens. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer such as Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens. This offer applies to individual day tickets to Trentham Gardens only and cannot be used for Trentham Monkey Forest, Event, Family, Joint Tickets and during Bank Holidays. This offer is valid from 18 February 2017 to 24 March 2017.Request voucher
- Sat 18 Feb - Fri 24 Mar 2017
Trentham Gardens is located at The Trentham Estate, where you'll also find Trentham Monkey Forest, Aerial Extreme and a beautiful timber lodge Shopping Village with over 60 shops cafes and restaurants.
Peace and quiet, fun and action awaits you at Trentham Gardens. Enjoy the splendour of the Italian Garden, with its contemporary design by Tom Stuart-Smith, grand Italianate parterres, fountains, trellis walkway and David Austin Rose border. Meander the Floral Labyrinth and Rivers of Grass by pre-eminent Dutch designer Piet Oudolf – a distinctive fresh, floral prairie and vast naturalistic meadow. Be inspired by the show gardens including award-winning gardens from RHS Chelsea and RHS Tatton Flower Show.
Take a woodland walk round around the Capability Brown designed mile-long lake, and see if you can spot our enchanting fairies and giant dandelion sculptures. Get active in the adventure playground, get lost in the hide and speak maze. In spring and summer you can steam along the lakeside astride the miniature train, set sail on the electric catamaran or get naked from the knees down and tantalise your toes on the UK’s first Barefoot walk.
Vary seasonally. Visit www.trentham.co.uk admission and tickets page, thank you.
SJ 867406 52.96276 -2.19847
Sat Nav Post Code ST4 8JG.
Situated to the south of Stoke-on-Trent, there is easy access from both the M6 and the new A50 dual carriageway. The Trentham entrance is well signposted from the M6 and A50 and stands on the A34 Stoke to Stafford road.
10 approximately every 20 minutes from Stafford
21a approximately every 20 minutes from Hanley bus station and Stoke railway station.
: 3 miles from Stoke-on-Trent station
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Welcome Host
- Wheelchairs available
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Dogs accepted