- Receive 10% discount on admission tickets. Receive 10% discount off purchases in the Flagship Store (Excludes limited edition items).
Receive 10% discount on all food and drink purchases in the Dining Hall, Tea Emporium, and Tea Room.
Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or for groups.Request voucher
- Tue 12 Jan - Sat 31 Dec 2016
Also at this Venue
Events at this Venue
Enjoy one of the finest collections of eramics in the world and trace 250 years of ground-breaking design and production. Discover the story of Josiah Wedgwood and his lasting influence on the industry and society.
Open all the time
Open Monday to Friday 10:00 - 17:00, Saturday and Sunday 10:00 - 16:00.
Seperate ticket for Museum:
Family Ticket £15
SJ 887395 52.95283 -2.16952
Leave junction 15 of the M6, follow the A500 to Stoke-on-Trent, take first exit off A500 signposted A34. At roundabout take 3rd exit onto A34 south bound, signposted Stafford. Follow brown and white signs to Wedgwood.
NB: If you are using Satellite Navigation please use ST12 9ER.
If you are travelling via the canal - Bridge 104.
Regular D & G bus service 14 to Barlaston, Wedgwood Drive followed by a 20 minute scenic walk
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Welcome Host
- Wheelchairs available
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality